Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Project Life-first week of Feb

Hey! Thanks to those of you that left me comments!! I am so happy that I still have some followers! I know that I took a MAJOR break in blogging!
I finished the first week Feb. in my Project Life book! Yay! I am still SOOO far behind! Before I show you my page I wanted to share a card that I made....inspired by the super creative Michelle Wooderson-
Here is the 2 page spread that includes my new page-
This is a close up of the first page for Feb-
Here are some closeups--





Thanks for taking a peek!! Remember that you get order some of the items that I have used through the links in my sidebar! =)

2 comments:

Laramie said...

Very Cute, Stacey! Love all the tags and staples.

yuki said...

Hi Stacey, just dropping you a line to see how you're doing. How's life treating you?